Depending on the value of your order, your chosen method of delivery and your preferences, you can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- Bank transfer – Payment should be made to the bank account number indicated in the e-mail which you will be sent confirming your order. Bank transfers can be made by internet, through the post office or at a bank. After we have confirmed receipt of your payment, we will begin processing your order.
- Cash – You pay in cash while picking up your order in person.
- PayPal – An easy and fast method of payment.
- Online payment – The most convenient and secure method of payment. In our web store we use the eCard system. On choosing this method of payment, you will be directed to the eCard site where you can quickly and securely choose your bank or credit card and make your payment.
The eCard system provides secure services for the following payment methods:
- credit cards – Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
- eTransfers – a list of currently serviced banks is available after choosing this method of payment when placing your order
- others – eCard offers alternative payment systems such as Unikasa or Print and Pay